Job Vacancy- ACOHOF Programs Manager Needed
Job Location: Tatum, Nkum Sub Division – North West Region; Cameroon
Job Duration: 12 months
Position Overview: ACOHOF is currently seeking an experienced and outstanding Programs Manager to organize and coordinate ACOHOF Programs. He/she will provide strategic guidance to Program Coordinators and Project Officers in ways that promote the organization’s culture; and also oversee the progress of operations with the goal to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to the organization.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an excellent leader who is passionate about our mission and excels in managing people, projects, and budget to achieve program goals; with knowledge in accounting as an additional advantage.
Plan and design programs and proactively monitor their progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Oversee the smooth functioning of the ACOHOF Head Office and manage program coordinators, project officers, and office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and follow-up on work results.
- Design and implement office policies and procedures and oversee adherence to these office policies and procedures
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing ACOHOF Community Radio News; establishing personal networks.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain rapport with partners, senior management, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
- Maintain continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to senior management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Assist the Grants Department in project proposals writing; development of fundraising strategies; and seeking for funding and potential financial and technical partners
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of the Organization data
- Keep senior management informed by providing weekly reports to the Executive Director
- Carryout other functions as instructed by senior management
• Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
• Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
• Excellent knowledge of the Windows Environment and MS Office applications
• Outstanding leadership and organizational skills; with knowledge in accounting being a strong advantage
• Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
• BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
All application files comprising an application letter, curriculum vitae, photocopy of the National Identity Card, relevant certificates with a working email address and daytime telephone contacts should be addressed to the Executive Director of ACOHOF and submitted to the ACOHOF Office in Kumbo situated at Bamfem Quarters near HelenKriss Radio; the ACOHOF in Tatum situated besides Hilltop Breeze Resort; or better still, through the email address: email@example.com on or before 15th April, 2018. Applications received after the deadline date will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. For more inquiries, call the telephone number; 656 939 897 or ACOHOF Community Radio WhatsApp number: +237 677 416 834